Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (100)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

Device Blows Alarm ⏰️ When wrongly accessed

There is the new features in most android devices now whereby if your charger is connected and device is charging, should someone unplugs the charger your phone begins to blare an alarm unless a security confirmation is done by the real owner.

Questions

We're working on our system right now. Give us some time and try again later. ERROR CODE: SSACT-523

我正在嘗試使用我的預付費SIM 卡,我已經將其放入手機中,並且我收到了來自at&t 的短信,給我一個激活我的SIM 卡的鏈接,我已經完成了所有信息的提示,它顯示了我“我們正在處理我們的系統。請給我們一些時間,稍後再試。 ERROR CODE: SSACT-523”,我在 Google 上搜尋我可以撥打877.426.0525 來啟動我的 SIM 卡,但我的手機現在甚至無法打電話,我該怎麼辦

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

YAHOO 🚩ACCOUNT DE-ACTIVATION ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ FINAL WARNING!!!

HII have received this email, Yahoo ACCOUNT DEACTIVATION FINAL WARNING!!!..is it fake or original? Please suggest me, this email very important for me Thanks 

Questions

holy crap ... myAT&T.com

I have been trying to logon to myAT&T.com for an hour ... your "chat Subject Matter Expert assistant" told me to "wipe" (factory reset) my mobile phone and start over. I then got routed to a different Subject Matter Expert who kindly linked me with a service that asked for my credit card info s

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Emails coming from: @e.att-mail.com

I have been receiving emails from this domain lately that seem legitimate. Usually it’s product offers. But one in particular, asking to click a link for paper or email was concerning. Then I noticed the domain seemed off from a normal AT&T correspondence. Is the email in the subject line legit or a

Questions

AT&T Business Account

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ They canceled our business account and now we're stuck with 3 Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra's that are basically garbage now since they're locked to AT&T. Either way AT&T has now turned into garbage don't use them. ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ We traded in devices worth about $3,460 dollars and they hav

Questions

Terrible service❗️❗️❗️

Many hours on the phone, no resolution, no interest in losing a longtime customer so I am going to take my account elsewhere!!!

Questions

請求U一verse 优惠价

尊敬的先生,您好 !我的账号为# ***,你们最近漲价的收费单收到。但我实在无能力每月支付这么多钱,我是个老年人,平时仅仅上网看看电脑而已,也不要什么髙速。特恳请你们帮助照顾,能给我最低优惠价。 谢谢 !用户 Xingru 06/01/2016   [Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbe

Questions

BGW320-505 pass-through mode with a mesh network - https://freemeshwireless.com?

Hi, We have AT&T Fibre using a BGW320-505.We are in a small home and the wifi coverage is bad, even with an extender!Can we run the BGW320-505 in passthrough mode with a freemeshwireless mesh?https://freemeshwireless.com/#pricing IS yes could you please share the BGW320-505 pass-through mode

Questions

Closed

403 Forbidden Error for Zillow.com, Tidal.com, Appsumo.com

Over the past year, I've been getting the 403 error or 403 Forbidden message when trying to access popular sites. The impacted websites seem to change week to week, but most recently, I received these errors for sites like Zillow.com, Tidal.com, Appsumo.com - among others, that I can't access. When

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

🤦🏼‍♀️ https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/

to the conversation: 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Lost all appointments on calendar ‼️

Phone wasn’t backed up & diddnt have email attached to it . Is there any way to get a list of incoming calls for the last 3 months?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Samsung Tab S2 9.7" rom download

Dear all,I purchased this Samsung Tab S2 9.7" from ebay.comIt have android 5.1.1. When I connect it to Samsung Smart Switch for update, it tells "Your device is up to date". I know that this tablet have android 6.0.1 update and now it also have 7.0 update. I am from India and cant get AT&T support h

Questions

F907

When I try to upgrade a device I get this message.... F907 : A temporary problem keeps us from displaying available features for your account. Please wait a while, and try again. Call us at 800.331.0500 or 611 from your wireless device.(F907) When I try to call the number, it disconnects

Questions

AT&T Severs Service /Tornado ⚠️

AT&T officially shut off (DELIBERATELY) my voice,data ! I'm a customer who's being singled out for using a non AT&T phone. They're excuse is ,they no longer support 3G. My phone is 4G LTE! I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF SEVERE WEATHER...WHY ARE THEY SCREWING A GOOD CUSTOMER!!!!?! 

Questions

☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️. AI/ChatBot post. ☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

to the conversation: 

Web site block for Phishing but no message appears

I have a work web site that continues to get blocked saying that it is a phishing site. But there are no messages in my inbox showing that this site was blocked. According to all of the tech support documents I've read, clicking on the "safe" link in the message is the only way to add this site to m

Questions

Lack of Roadside Assistance and Customer Service 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I am in complete shock after calling in to the 3rd party #HELP call center. My mother who is 60 years of age was car broke down so she asked if I would call the Att RA to get her some help. I am praying that ATT can get a copy of the call. I was lied to on several occasions, disrespected, was refuse

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.